Fantasy football helps NFL fans stay engaged throughout the year. Fantasy football PPR rankings continue to grow in popularity, which has placed an increased emphasis on high-volume targets in the passing game. Tight end Travis Kelce and running back Austin Ekeler both ranked top five in the NFL in receptions last year after catching over 100 passes and are receiving first-round consideration in 2023 Fantasy football drafts. Fantasy football target data is applicable to any position, so having reliable 2023 Fantasy football rankings at every position can help you find value across the field.
Sorting players into Fantasy football tiers can help you make tough draft day decisions. If you're looking for 2023 Fantasy football advice, be sure to check out the 2023 Fantasy football cheat sheets from the proven computer model at SportsLine.
Last year, the model accurately predicted that49erswide receiverDeebo Samuelwas being dramatically overvalued. Samuel was the sixth receiver coming off the board on average, but the model had him ranked outside the top 10. The result: Samuel followed up a season in which he had 1,770 scrimmage yards and 14 touchdowns by producing just 864 yards and five scores.
The same model has a proven track record providing Fantasy football tips, identifyingA.J. Brownas another sleeper in 2020 and nailingJonathan Taylor'senormous season in 2021. Additionally, it's called past Fantasy football sleepers likeDerrick Henryin 2019,Christian McCaffreyandAlvin Kamarain 2018, andDavante Adamsin 2017. Anybody who banked on players like those made a run at their league title.
The model is powered by the same people who generated projections for all three major Fantasy sites, and it beat human experts last season when there was a big difference in ranking. The 2023 Fantasy football PPR rankings and 2023 Fantasy football standard projections update multiple times daily, so you're always getting the best Fantasy football advice and the latest Fantasy football tiers.
Now, SportsLine has simulated the entire NFL season 10,000 times and released its latest Fantasy football cheat sheets 2023 and draft advice, along with its top Fantasy QB, WR, RB and TE picks.Head to SportsLine now to see them.
Top 2023 Fantasy football QB rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top three 2023 Fantasy football QB picks:
1. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs: Mahomes has five consecutive seasons with at least 4,000 passing yards and has thrown at least 37 touchdown passes four of those years. He finished last season with 5,250 passing yards, 41 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. Mahomes' consistency over the years is a major reason why he's projected to finish as the No. 1 overall quarterback yet again.
2. Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagles: A quarterback's ability to rack up rushing yards can make all the difference in Fantasy football 2023. Last season, Hurts finished with 760 rushing yards and 13 rushing touchdowns. He's now scored double-digit rushing touchdowns in back-to-back seasons, so it's easy to see why the model expects Hurts to be among the top Fantasy football quarterbacks in 2023.
3. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills: As consistent as they come, Allen combines a high ceiling with a high floor. He's ranked first or second among QBs in Fantasy points the last three years and rarely has an off game. In 2022, Allen accounted for multiple TDs in all but two games and averaged more Fantasy points per game (24.8) than Mahomes (24.5).See more top QBs here.
Top 2023 Fantasy football RB rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top three 2023 Fantasy football RB picks:
1. Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers: Ekeler has a knack for finding the end zone, scoring 20 touchdowns in 2021 and 18 touchdowns last year. He has avoided touchdown regression while leading all running backs in receptions and targets last year. Ekeler is heavily used in the passing game and rushing attack, landing him atop the model's Fantasy football RB rankings 2023.
2. Christian McCaffrey, San Francisco 49ers: McCaffrey has been a Fantasy staple at his position for years despite dealing with serious injuries during his career. He is healthy heading into the 2023 season and averaged 19.5 Fantasy points per game from Week 8 onward last year. The 49ers have a crowded offense, but McCaffrey is in line to be the highest producer on the roster.
3. Bijan Robinson, Atlanta Falcons: Robinson was not only the best running back in college football last year, but he is also entering an ideal situation with the Falcons. Tyler Allgeier averaged nearly 18 carries and 96 rushing yards per game from Week 13 to the end of last season in Atlanta and Robinson has an even higher upside. The Falcons ranked first in early down run rate last year, so volume should not be a concern for the rookie.See more top RBs here.
Top 2023 Fantasy football WR rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top three 2023 Fantasy football WR picks:
1. Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings: Jefferson's 2022 season produced 368.6 points in PPR leagues, the 11th-most for a Fantasy football wide receiver in history. The potential exists for even more. Minnesota could be even more pass-oriented after releasing running back Dalvin Cook this offseason and there's also potential for increased touchdown production after catching just eight TD passes despite leading NFL receivers in red-zone targets (28).
2. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams: Kupp only played in nine games last year, but was pacing for another 140-catch season for over 1,500 yards and double-digit touchdowns. In 2021, he put up even more monumental numbers than Jefferson last season, catching 145 passes for 1,947 yards and 16 touchdowns to post the second-highest scoring season ever for an NFL receiver. He's healthy heading into 2023 and could easily rival Jefferson as the top wideout.
3. Ja'Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals: As electric as Jefferson was at LSU, Chase was even better during a 2019 season in which the two receivers combined for over 3,200 receiving yards and 38 touchdowns while playing with quarterback Joe Burrow. Chase missed his 2020 collegiate season, but still went No. 5 overall to Cincinnati and reunited with Burrow. Chase missed five games in 2022 and still had 87 catches for 1,046 yards and nine scores.See more top WRs here.
Top 2023 Fantasy football TE rankings
1. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs: Kelce is the unquestioned TE1 in Fantasy football 2023 drafts, finishing more than 100 points above the No. 2 tight end in Fantasy football PPR formats last season. His role in Kansas City was elevated to new heights last season after the Chiefs traded Tyreek Hill before the season. Kelce had a career-high in targets (152), receptions (110) and touchdowns (12) last season and with Kansas City still holding one of the weaker receiver rooms in the NFL, there are no signs of Kelce's utilization or production decreasing.
2. Mark Andrews, Baltimore Ravens: Andrews is the only tight end not named Travis Kelce to finish at TE1 over the last seven seasons. He had 107 receptions for 1,361 yards and nine touchdowns in 2021. Injuries to himself and Lamar Jackson limited his season-long production last season, but Andrews still had 73 receptions for 847 yards and five touchdowns in 15 games. If the two can remain healthy this season, there's no reason to doubt Andrews will finish as an elite tight end in the 2023 season.
3. T.J. Hockenson, Minnesota Vikings: Hockenson seemed like a surprising trade inside the division from the Lions to the Vikings midway through last season. The Vikings knew exactly how to utilize Hockenson's pass-catching ability in their offense as the fourth-most targeted player despite only appearing in 10 games in Minnesota. With Adam Thielen signing a three-year contract in Carolina, Hockenson could see his targets raise and that could elevate him into the conversation for the most productive tight ends in the NFL.See more top TEs here.
How to find proven 2023 Fantasy football rankings, advice
Now that you know who the top three at each position are, you'll want to see the full Fantasy football rankings 2023 and cheat sheets from SportsLine. The model has identified a stunner in the top 10 at running back, and knowing who it is can give you a huge edge in your league. Head to SportsLine now to get 2023 Fantasy football cheat sheets.
So who should you target in your 2023 Fantasy football rankings? And which RB shocks the NFL with a top-10 performance? Visit SportsLine now to get 2023 Fantasy Football cheat sheets for every single position, all from the model that has a history of making league-winning calls, and find out.